The attorneys at Wagenseller Law Firm can help you and your business with your business needs, including contract drafting and review, lease drafting and review and other business transactions. We have helped clients throughout Los Angeles and Southern California with their business and real estate contracts. Work we have assisted our clients with include:
- Negotiated a multi-million dollar, ten year lease for a restaurant client in a downtown Los Angeles office highrise with retail component.
- Drafted an Operating Agreement for a new Limited Liability Company developing a hotel in Arizona.
- Negotiated a super graphic billboard on the side of our client’s building on Wilshire Blvd. A super graphic billboard is an advertisement which covers the entire building.
- Negotiated a purchase and sale agreement for a $14 million apartment complex.
- Negotiated on behalf of our condominium developer client with its construction lender relating to an extension of the loan.
- Negotiated our start-up biotechnology client’s lease with its industrial warehouse landlord.
- Revised and negotiated an employment contract for our CEO client with a large regional spa.
- Completed review of real estate brokerage operations, including Department of Real Estate compliance, labor practices and contract review.
- Drafted a LLC Operating Agreement for a mixed-use real estate development in the San Gabriel Valley.
- Negotiated on behalf of our creative office building landlord for a lease to Sony studios.
- Drafted a consulting agreement for our audit/accountant client for an independent contractor position.
- Negotiated a lease for our client, a Benihana’s restaurant, with a restaurant landlord.
- Negotiated a contract between parties in the gas station pump top television advertisement industry.
- Negotiated a office lease for our national public relations company client.
- Negotiated a resolution to a franchisor/franchisee payment dispute relating to a national tanning franchise.
Our business attorneys have helped our real estate developer and investor clients with numerous purchase and sale agreements for warehouses, apartments, mixed-use buildings, land and other real estate. We have negotiated leases for both tenants and landlords in office, industrial, retail and other commercial properties. We have the depth of knowledge and experience to handle both routine as well as unusual and complex transactions in a timely, thorough and effective manner.