- Laine Wagenseller Attends ULI Development Process Jun 11, 05:11 PMAs part of his ongoing efforts to continually improve his services to his clients, Mr. Wagenseller attended the Urban Land Institute’s Advanced Development Process workshop June 8-June 11.
- Success In The OC Jun 21, 04:53 PMWLF recently represented a wheel manufacturing firm in Orange County, securing judgment for over $1 million in damages.
- Court Of Appeals Victory: Affirmed In Full Aug 24, 06:10 PMLaine Wagenseller recently argued and won before the California Court of Appeals on behalf of an Orange County law firm which had been sued for legal malpractice.
- WLF Negotiates 10 Year Lease for Downtown LA Restaurant Aug 17, 07:50 PMWLF successfully negotiated a retail lease and improvement letter with Thomas Property Group in their City National Plaza project downtown for our client Weiland Brewery Restaurant.
- Investment Capital Conference 2008 May 7, 03:10 PMMr. Wagenseller was a speaker at the Los Angeles Venture Association’s annual Investment Capital Conference. He was one of five speakers focusing on the legal aspect of controlling Commercial Real Estate.
- Real Estate Law from A to Z In California Jun 25, 02:47 PMMr. Wagenseller spoke May 22, 2007 at Lorman Education Services’ Real Estate Law From A to Z in California seminar, presenting on how to structure the ideal real estate transaction.
- Real Estate Development From Beginning To End In California Dec 2, 07:47 PMMr. Wagenseller will be speaking on December 2, 2005 in downtown Los Angeles and on December 8, 2005 in San Diego on legal issues involved in real estate development.
- Real Estate Litigation In California Dec 15, 07:48 PM Mr. Wagenseller was one of three panelists at Lorman Educational Institute’s all day Real Estate Litigation in California seminar in December 2004.